This Sunday we celebrate the Epiphany of the Lord
Today’s Readings: https://bible.usccb.org/bible/readings/010321.cfm
Reflections for this Sunday’s Readings:
Copartners in the Promise. The readings and this solemnity are filled with competing images and persons. Darkness and light. Christians of Jewish heritage and Gentiles. Chosen people and coheirs, copartners. Herod and the Magi. Epiphany teaches us this: all are members of the same body, all are coheirs of God’s goodness, all are copartners in the promise of Christ Jesus.
- Like the Magi, how will I give homage to Christ today?
- Whom do I look down upon that I must see as a copartner with me?
- What treasure will I give away, will I offer to another?
You are invited to download and print the Order of Service and Father David’s Homily found below to follow along and participate in this weekend’s Mass.
And Be Sure to Check Out This Sunday’s Bulletin…
- Epiphany Home Blessing Card with Chalk Now Available pg 5
- 2021 Parish Calendars available for pickup at Ministry Center pg 4
- Walk for Life sponsored by the Northeast Youth Ministry Deanery pg 6
- Login into Formed Daily to impact your faith life in 2021 pg 7
…and much, much more!
Thank You for Your Support!
We thank you for your continued support of the parish during these challenging times. We have updated our online giving page on our website to make it easier and more user friendly. Visit our website page by clicking below to find out more about the various ways you can donate to St. James at this time.