We Invite You to Join Us for Mass this Weekend: As you being to make your weekend plans, we invite you to come to your spiritual home and to once again gather together with your family of faith at Mass on Saturday at 4 P.M. or Sunday at 9 A.M. or 11:00 A.M.
BONUS: In honor of the holiday weekend, on the way out of the church, you will receive a special welcome back treat!
Some other things you can expect to encounter this weekend:
- We resume the 11 A.M. Mass this Weekend! We are excited to resume our Sunday 11 A.M. Mass beginning July 4th. And on July 8th, we will resume the 8 A.M. Thursday Masses. As our beloved Pastor Emeritus, Fr. John Sebahar is no longer able to join us regularly for weekend Masses, we welcome the regular participation of retired priests Fr. Bill Donnelly and Fr. Larry Brunette. We are happy that Fr. Sebahar still plans to join us for Reconciliation Services and other special events.
- First Responders, Healthcare and Essential Workers will be acknowledged and blessed this weekend at all Masses. We continue our Calendar of Blessings this weekend and invite all First Responders, Healthcare and Essential Workers to any of the Masses to be acknowledged, blessed, and thanked by the rest of us for your selfless service during this past year.
- Welcome Back Packets are ready and waiting for pickup in the Coat Room after all Masses this Month. Beginning this weekend of July 3/4, all registered parishioners are invited to pick up a special “We’re Back, Better than Normal” packet in the Coat Room of the church. This packet contains information and materials needed to participate in upcoming events which celebrate our return to our full Mass schedule and full capacity in the church. Packets will be arranged alphabetically. Be sure to stop by to pick yours up in July!
- Not a registered parishioner, but want to be? We would love to have you join our parish family! Contact Rubi to register: firstname.lastname@example.org or 630.469.7540, ext. 201.
Just to review what things look like at church in Phase 5:
- We are wide open for full capacity, so there is plenty of room for you!
- We have a few sections of six-foot socially distanced seating for those who prefer it.
- There is no registration or check-in any longer.
- Those who are fully vaccinated do not need to wear masks.
- You will be handed a bulletin on the way out the door
We look forward to being back together again!