This weekend we invite you to come home to St. James and join us for Mass on Saturday at 4 P.M. or Sunday at 9 A.M.
We have a very special guest joining us in the narthex as a Welcome Minister. He has promised to stick around after Mass to take photos with anyone who wants one.
In addition, we will offer a blessing after the homily for all fathers in attendance.
Just to review what things look like at church in Phase 5:
- We are wide open for full capacity, so there is plenty of room for you!
- We will offer a few sections of six-foot socially distanced seating for those who prefer it.
- There is no registration or check-in any longer.
- Those who are fully vaccinated do not need to wear masks.
- You will be handed a bulletin on the way out the door
We hope to see you face to face!
Save the Date: Beginning the weekend of July 3/4 we will resume our pre-pandemic Mass schedule, adding back our Sunday 11 A.M. Mass and our Thursday weekday Mass will resume on July 8th.