Today we enter Phase 5 and can now welcome ALL who want to come home to St. James this weekend. We will have Mass on Saturday at 4 P.M. and Sunday at 9 A.M.
- We are wide open for full capacity, so there is plenty of room for you!
- We will offer a few sections of six-foot socially distanced seating for those who prefer it.
- There is no registration or check-in any longer.
- Those who are fully vaccinated do not need to wear masks.
- You can grab a bulletin on the way out of church AND
- All who join us will receive a special surprise on your way out the door!
We have missed so many of our St. James family this year. Let’s gather together again!
Save the Date: Beginning the weekend of July 3/4 we will resume our pre-pandemic Mass schedule, adding back our Sunday 11 A.M. Mass and our Thursday weekday Mass will resume on July 8th.