“Give thanks to the LORD for he is good, his mercy endures forever!” -PSALM 107:1
St. James Welcomes You Home!
As of today we’ve celebrated three weekday Masses and it is a true joy to see familiar faces (behind those masks). Now we look forward to seeing all those who pre-registered for Reconciliations and Mass on Saturday and Mass on Sunday.
Although it is a bit strange to adjust to new guidelines at first, and it may take us all some practice, be assured that the integrity of the Mass is preserved and Jesus is present in the Word, the Eucharist and in the people of St. James the Apostle. In this we rejoice!
1) If you are signed up to attend Mass this weekend, please remember, the only entrance open is in the front of the church (Door 12), so you are going to want to park in the lot off of Fawell.
2) Doors will open 30 minutes before Mass and 15 minutes before the first appointment for Reconciliation.
3) For the for the safety of God’s people the church doors are locked at the published start time of our Masses. Unfortunately latecomers cannot be admitted. This is in strict adherence to the safety directives of the bishop.
Pre-Register for Masses and Reconciliation for the week of July 13-19:
You may still register for Masses and Reconciliation for the week of July 13-19 in one of 2 ways.
1) Click on this link: https://stjamestheapostlege.flocknote.com/signup/5955
2) Phone in your registration by calling the Ministry Center at 630.469.7540, ext. 211. If Rubi doesn’t answer, please leave a message and she will return your call to confirm your registration within one business day.
If you have a need for seating in the handicap section or require special accommodations, we request you to call-in to register for one of our reserved seats so we may anticipate your needs ahead of time. Thank you!