Here is a listing of our service opportunities in the month of December. Your help is MOST needed. Please contact Gina if you wish to attend: email@example.com
- Sat, Dec 1st @ St Daniel campus (door #10 by garage)- bring 5 child size knit hats to prep for Loyola Cancer Hospital. 5-6:30pm Light Refreshments
- Sun, Dec 2nd @ St James Hall – bring 5 child size knit hats to prep for Loyola Cancer Hospital. 12-1:30pm Light Refreshments
- Sun, Dec 9th @ Maple Glen – Service with senior residents. We’ll be making ornaments & singing Christmas caroles. 2-3pm
- St James Christmas basket help: Thurs, Dec 6th in the evening – Fri, Dec 7th in the evening – Sat, Dec 8th in the afternoon. Here is the link to click to sign up and help: https://doodle.com/poll/a278sbnfazexq6rg
- CCW Toybags: Help for 20 minutes after the 11:00 Mass on Sunday, Dec 16th & Sunday, Dec 23rd
Service is something that Christ expects from us. These won’t take up that much time – please RSVP quickly…..December will be here in the blink of an eye!