The St. James the Apostle RCIA Program, the Rite of Christian Initiation for Adults, is a program designed for:
- Adults who have never been baptized
- Adults who were baptized in another Christian Church and now wish to inquire about full membership in the Catholic Church
- Adults who were baptized Catholic yet never had the chance to receive Eucharist or be Confirmed
Our RCIA Team is gearing up for another great year to journey with those who want to know more about their faith.
So we again extend the invitation… Are you, a friend or a family member searching for a deeper spirituality? Has someone shared with you their dream about being baptized? Were you baptized Catholic, but did not receive the remaining Sacraments of Initiation? Were you baptized into another faith, but wish to enjoy full communion in the Catholic Church?
“Come inside, you cannot know what the Church is from the outside. Come into the presence of the Lord in Word, in Sacrament, and in the Church.”
- Have you ever wondered what it is like to be a Catholic?
- Have you ever wondered about the process of becoming a Catholic?
- Do you have a relative, friend or neighbor who might be interested in becoming Catholic?
Invite them to share what we experience when we receive the sacraments. Tell them about the RCIA program or give them a copy of this article. There are also brochures available in the book rack in the Narthex.
For further information, contact Jenn Andrews at 630-469-7540 ex. 24 or firstname.lastname@example.org