Our St. James the Apostle facilities are utilized throughout the year for a myriad of events hosted by our parish ministries, as well as a few community ministries which have been pre-approved by our Parish Council. We do not rent our facilities, nor do we rent our tables and chairs for usage.
Parish ministries and pre-approved community ministries may use the forms below to schedule, change or provide setup needs for an event. Please complete and submit the appropriate form needed to our Communications Coordinator, Lisa Gilligan, at the Ministry Center or return via email to email@example.com. Requests will be processed within 2-3 business days and requests are not approved until confirmation is received from Lisa Gilligan.
Facility Usage Forms
Below are the forms most commonly used by our ministries and organizations.
- To request the usage of a room in the St. James Facilities, please click here.
- To make a change or to cancel a previously scheduled event in the St. James Facilities, please click here.
- To indicate setup needs for a previously scheduled event in the St. James Facilities, please click here.
- To request approval from the Parish Council to hold a fundraising event in the St. James Facilities, please click here.
- For an explanation of the St. James Policy about Fundraising, please click here.
Additional Facility Usage Forms
- To request your ministry to host a Hospitality Sunday and usage of the stage for fundraising, please click here.
- To request to schedule a parish event at an offsite location, please click here.
- To add a keyword to the parish facilities calendar, please click here.
- To account for the income and expenses of your fundraising event to the Parish Council, please click here.
Helpful Guides When Using Our Facilities for an Event
- For helpful guidelines and practical information about utilizing the St. James Hall Kitchen, please click here.