“The Eucharist is the source and summit of Christian life.” (CCC, 1324)
St. James the Apostle Parish has a need for people to come forward to serve as Extraordinary Ministers of Holy Communion, EMHC (often referred to as “Eucharistic Ministers.”)
- Catholics in good standing
- Registered parishioner over 18 years of age
- Willing to serve weekend liturgies
- Fill the questionnaire found in the Liturgical Kiosk in the narthex or the Information Rack in the coat room or download a copy here.
- Drop in offertory basket or at Ministry Center or email it to one of the addresses below.
- St. James will send your name to the Chancery Office for approval
The Bishop then will delegate Father David to install candidates as ministers for a three-year term.
- Complete Training (Sept 28th 7 P.M. or Sept 30th 9 A.M.)
E-mail Mary Glaudell: email@example.com or call during office hours (630) 469-7540 —OR—
E-mail Fr. David: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (630) 469-7540, ext. 203